Delivery to all Australian mainland locations and Tasmania is a flat rate of $8.95 or Free for orders $75 in value and over, irrespective of order quantity. Upon shipping you will be sent a tracking number.
New Zealand orders:
Delivery to New Zealand is a flat rate of AU$14.95 irrespective of order quantity and includes tracking & insurance. Once shipped, your order will take from 8-13 business days to be delivered. Customs NZ does not collect duty and GST where the total revenue payable on any one importation is less than NZ$60 (ie 15% of the Invoice total in NZ$ including freight and duties is below NZ$60). This would be an order less than AUD360 (less than NZ$400). Above this amount you will need to pay duties and GST to NZ Post to release your order. If your order is over NZ$1,000, you also need a Client Code.
Shipments and returns
After you’ve placed your order, delivery generally takes as little as 5 to 10 business days. Some products may take longer to be delivered. If you are working to a deadline, please ensure you contact our support team to confirm delivery time frames.
All our parcels are fully insured during the shipping process for additional peace of mind.
If you have any additional questions about shipping or delivery please email us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to answer your queries.
Orders can be delivered to PO Boxes via Australia Post.
As per our terms and conditions of business, from time to time shipping delays may and can occur, due to reasons beyond our control. If shipping is delayed will we do everything possible to ensure a speedy delivery.
- You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to enter the correct delivery details upon placing your order.
- If you require a delivery address update, we will endeavour to do this for you, if the order has not yet shipped.
- We are unable to change the delivery address once an order has been shipped, and at this stage it becomes the responsibility of the customer to ensure they receive the order or place a new order.
- Lazer Lures can not be held liable if you the customer omit any important information from the delivery address, resulting in the order being returned to us. If the order is returned to us due to customer error, you will need to pay an additional delivery fee of $8.95 to reship your order.
- If the order is delivered to a local post office and you the customer fail to collect the order in a timely manner from the post office, the order may be returned to the sender. If this happens, you the customer are responsible for paying a $8.95 reshipment fee.
- You acknowledge that once an order is shipped, we cannot be held liable if a delivery is delayed due to the actions of the courier.
- You acknowledge that Lazer Lures do not offer compensation for shipping delays, for both normal and express shipping
If an order is lost in transit , stolen or damaged , we guarantee a replacement.
You the customer accept that if you are working to any deadlines the responsibility of ordering in time is placed solely on you, and that Lazer Lures are not liable for any missed deadlines or lost business because of shipping delays.
Lazer Lures Refund and Replacement Policy
You have the right to ask for a replacement or refund under Consumer Law for products and services bought on or after 1 January 2011.
You can ask us for a replacement or refund, but you are not always entitled to one. For example, the consumer guarantees do not apply if you got what you asked for but simply changed your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it.
Replacement and/or store credit
We can only offer a replacement or store credit in the following circumstances:
- Manufacturing defect - replacement
- Item lost in transit - replacement
- Shipping damage - replacement
- Lazer Lures internal IT system error - store credit
- Lazer Lures Customer Service error - store credit
A replacement or store credit must be requested within 30 days after delivery and will be issued in accordance with the above rules
Our lures very rarely suffer defects and are carefully packaged for shipping, however if yours does arrives a little worse for wear please email us a photo with a brief description of the issue and a replacement will be issued upon confirmation by our team.
Under Australian Law, Lazer Lures only have to offer a monetary refund if you experience a major problem.
What is a major problem?
A product or good has a major problem when:
- it has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying it if they’d known about it
- it is unsafe
- it is significantly different from the sample or description
- it doesn’t do what the business said it would, or what you asked for and can’t easily be fixed.
Compensation for damages & loss
Under Australian Consumer Law, you may seek compensation for damages and losses you suffer due to a problem with a product if we could have reasonably foreseen the problem. This is in addition to your replacement or refund.
What is not covered?
Lazer Lures do not have to pay for damages or losses that:
- are not caused by our conduct, or our products
- relate to something independent of our business, after the goods leave our control